Hey there and welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday- we are so glad you made it! We love seeing your latest makes and bakes, and remember… we always have free cookies!
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
We recently switched to each hostess showing her fav post, so remember to check out the other blogs to see if you were featured! That’s 4 chances to be featured each week! Also, if you would like to co-host drop us a line!!
So what was my favorite post from last week?
Jon and I both love potstickers and dumplings…and making them at home can be a nightmare! But I am definitely going to try this recipe!
Congrats! Here is your super special cookie!
On to the party!!!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, and Sadie Seasongoods
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Link back on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.
- By participating in this link party, you will be sent a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or used in any other way.